Sunday, May 31, 2009



haha i saw it on megs blog and i thought it was hiliarous.

"hey kobe, have you ever eaten an empanada?" hahaha wtf?!



P.S. Sonia's parents are awesome.. they are really sweet. I basically hung out with her whole family this weekend. Since they came down for Sonia's baptism that was yesterday. I thought it was kinda awkward cuz I felt bad that they were bringing me around with them. But they seemed to be okay with me so.. that's kool. haha, it's still kinda weird but I'm trying to get use to it. We've got a lot of indian food. Her mom brought some and cook some more yesterday. Awesome stuff. I'm stuuufffffed. Literally.

P.S.S. Though I went to KidzReach late yesterday.. I still had a fun time. There is never a dull moment at kidzreach.. haha kidz hanging off of trees, playing with wheelchairs, staff members trying to break into a church.. WHAT'S NEW? hahahahahah!

ahh,, good times. Now it's work time. :] Only.. 9 more days until summer. yay yet nay.. cuzz.. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment