Friday, May 22, 2009

Dollar menu ----

Okay, so it's my first day home. I'm chilling at home. My dad is going off to work. As I close the door I see a whole group of "groupies" coming from the park. I hear them from inside yelling, I look out the window and see that a girl is hella talking.. in the direction of our driveway where my dad's car is. I guess she said something to him. I hear multiple girls yelling. I get mad, I open the door and I hear my a combination of my dad yelling and these stupid girls yelling at my dad smacking or hitting the car that my dad is in. (&I'M FURIOUS NOW) So I walk out further and yell out, "AYE, let it go!" The sidewalk and street is filled with yelling from just these couple girls where their group is halfway down the block. It erked me so HARD. Like forreal? Why would you do something to someone you don't even know? Hella stupid. Childish shit. And forreal, it was over some childish shit. Because my dad called me when he got to work and was like.. you know what those girls said.. and he said that they were asking him if he had a dollar, and my dad said sorry, he doesn't.. and out of no where since he didn't give them any money, they verbally abused him. calling him names and things. DUMB! After a dollar, c'mon now, damn. There are like what? about 10 of you guys and you dressed up looking nice going around the neighborhood scraping out dollars from people. And if you don't get anything then you get hostile. Ugh, that erks the shit outta me. Like damn. I love Vallejo, I grew up here and everything but some things that people choose to do are just plain stupid. Pointless. (No offense to anyone, forreal) Like .. it doesn't just make me mad that they just attacked my dad like that off of a dollar.. but it's people like them who give Vallejo a bad reputation. Everyone I know who didn't come from Vallejo and see the place, their automatic assumption is that is a ghetto, a place where they wouldn't want to be at. I hate having to live here and know that it's true. I mean it's not alllllll ghetto and everything but. idk. It just makes me mad, because I know that they don't want to be in the place that they are in. Like my family struggles, everyone struggles. Times are hard. But I just think that a person who is comfortable in their own skin will just wear it out cuz that's all they got, that's what they know. And it's sad, because that shows the hope for change is not probable in their eyes, when that's all that is needed..

*Sigh*

1 comment:

  1. All i can say is "UMMMM...OKAY?" seriously??? yeah kids nowadays really make me mad sometimes... they think that they're COOL by doing stuff like that. sighhh.

    ReplyDelete