Monday, May 18, 2009

Dahil sa iyo


dahil sa yo - pinay

I really like this song, even though it's kinda sad in translation. In truth, I'm a fan of a lot of tagalog songs. Lols, call me FOBio. (sike) I've never been really good with tagalog .. since I am an ilocano. It's kinda funny cuz I'm not really good with my ilocano either. well .. speaking wise, i understand everything perfectly fine.. it's just i can't really express what i want into words. I know the words in my head, but it doesn't come out good. I think it just need practice. Lols, I'm still looking on buying me a ilocano phrase book so i can really learn my roots. I feel no shhhhhame. Even though when I tell my mom I say to others that I'm ilocano, she gets upset because she doesn't want others to judge me because of my background. But I don't want to hide who I am. I don't care what they say. Even though people have their stereotypes of others .. it doesn't stop me. They can say what they want to say but it doesn't bother me, I know who I am. Trust.

p.s. I had an awesome time at kidzreach this weekend even though I was so exhusted..

1 comment:

  1. haha yes i have a thing for tagalog songs and movies...even though they tend to be really corny at times, it still makes me "kilig" haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete