I think I like him. >.<
I've been debating with myself.. it's been an on-going battle: Yes, no, yes, no. You can't, how, what, WHY? Idk why, but there is something.. I want to get to know him more. More as a friend, or person in general. Blah, it kind of gets worse every time I see him. But when I don't I don't (stutttttering) really think of him that much. But recently I've been thinking of him more than ever.. well not that drastic.. but like when you're trying to do something and then all of a sudden that person is still in your head type thing? Haha.. I'm so *_* right now.. not really. Just tired. All I can think in response for me even typing this out is:
grrrrrrrroooossss
maybe cuz it's online.. and everyone is reading. O_O
daaaaang.
BWAHAHA!
i'm pathetic.. sometimes.
daaaaang.
BWAHAHA!
i'm pathetic.. sometimes.
oooo la la you know its like when it causes you to stutter. hahaha! ;P
ReplyDelete