This one was the worst out off all of them. Hurts even when I walk.. :/
Harley calls this the "Rasberry" scrap.
I look grrrrooooossssssssssssssssss. Hella beat up.
So, uh, the story is that I was running in the back-40 of Angwin, and then I encountered a mountain lion. I was stopped dead in my tracks and I tried holding my ground like they advised us, but uhm.. it wasn't working so I suddenly took off.. I jetted out of there as fast as I could but then the mountain lion was too fast for me. So he pounced on me and I feel on the ground scraping my left knee & hand (horribly), minor cuts and scratches on my right knee & hand. But.. yeah as I was on the ground with this creature around me I heard yelling and screaming and it was to scare off the mt. lion and the mt. lion actually ran away. I was terrified..
So, UHHHH... too bad that's not the real story.. hahaha. Truth is I started running in the back-40 down Window Tree Valley and I was down to the falt lands and then all of a sudden, I don't know what happened, it was so quick.. I felt myself flying and just eating the gravel.. superman on that gravel.. it was a pretty hard fall. I'm pretty sure I tripped over a rock cuz I remember a thud and then BAM all up on the ground. hah. I was so mad at myself because I went by myself .. but because I went out running "mad" and that wasn't cool. LIKE AT ALL.. So the whole time walking back down from the airport down to the dorm was a bizzznatch cuz it hurt so bad. Sonia, my roomie, helped me out. She was upset at me .. well worried .. Sorry about that, it won't happen again. PROMISE! But yeah she cleaned me up good. Helped me out and everything. She's awesome.
Had a trip to super walmart with Kayla and Sonia. Got some stuff.. ohh and finally saw Hernaneyyy again. He came out to say hi and "hang" kinda.. it was kinda weak cuz we were broke and couldn't go watch Star Trek.. but next time.
Uhm, went back to PUC but then decided to go get milk and yogart from Safeway. Passed by Harley's house.. and saw it was open. Went to go visit him. It was funny because the visit to Harley's came from meet and greet to driving stick lessons. It was so much fun. Good stuff. I was glad I got to learn a jist, just a little bit, of driving stick. I really like it though. I'm excited to go next time.. again. Whew, well hope Harley gets better soon.. he's awesome times a million. Haha. Yeah, well my comadres are fast asleep and I should too since KidzReach tomorrow yay! But I might go home halfway through cuz supposily they're doing something for my mom. Lol.
Niggggggght, oh yeah.. I ate it. hahah. I kinda don't like that saying. I'll just stick to the basics: I fell.. and it hurt.... a lot! LOL!
P.S. as of now they call me "gimpy" cuz I have a gangster limp when I walk. haha just kidding. not on the name tho, or the limp. maybe just the gangster thing. haha
haha i had almost the exact same wounds except that it was from me going on a scooter for the first time and i went down a hill so fast and was told that if i wanted to stop, i just jump off so i did just that....did the superman thing and skidding down the hill. the kicker was that it was halloween and i was all bandaged up..people thought that was my costume. hahaha! feel better soon :)
ReplyDeleteRoroooooooo! wtheck!!!!! are you better now?! i havent had much time to check on your post since ur on Blogspot (B.log S.pot >>> B.S. >>Bullshit) HAHAHAHAHAHA im kidding i hella just thought of that JUST right now so yeah. had to put it somewhere
ReplyDelete