Thursday, May 28, 2009

Forgotten it's your birthday?

Happy birthday Zackyy!

Well yeah he's my partner in badminton intramurals. I wouldn't really post this but its for memory purposes. Haha. Well yeah, it was pretty funny cuz he was like you know it's my birthday today? And I was like aww, really? The big 2-3! Heeeyy. So much older than me, wait .. that's my cousin's age. what am i saying? Well.. yeah, it's kinda sad cuz we don't really talk outside of jogging class and badminton. I don't really see him, but idk, i see it kinda weird.. & sad. since he's graduating this year. But that's okay. He's still kool. ahaha.

ANYWAIES. badminton was good as usual. Oh, we were slipping on the last game we played but .. we caught up in the end. whooo. play-offs next week. oh i hope everything goes well. i'm so nervous!

well.. i gotta do my paper paper paper.. paper. my head hurts. but. yeah. AHHH. ok. bye!

p.s. second of post of today. haha. i'm on rolll... strike! haha get it? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment