
People change after a couple years. It doesn't even have to be years for change to happen.. just a couple weeks, months.. it's as quick as that. Change is good for everyone, yeah, but drastic changes make your head hurt sometimes. Especially if you have known that person for the longest and you wouldn't think that they'd diss you like they just did.. it HURTS.
Sometimes it only takes up times like this, me blogging about something that happened to me for me to realize that I also pull that shady stuff to my friends. Like high school friends. And I'm just like what the heck did I just do? Makes me mad at myself.. *Sigh*
Random thing happened today.. some dude today said that my name was interesting. HAHA, the conversation was kinda short but kinda like this ---
jd: (giving introductions) ... and that's Roselle.
dude: oh, Roselle? That's an interesting name.
me: Oh yeah? What was your name again?
dude: Jonathan.
me: Wow, that's an interesting name as well.
HAHA, i wasn't mean. Just sarcasm. I think it's cuz i never hear someone say my name was "interesting" maybe he meant like foreign? What you trying to say?! Haha jssst kidding.
hahaha "thats an interesting name as well!" way to give him false hope! haha jk ;P
ReplyDeleteand you're right...ppl change but thats when you'll really see who the true friends are who still stick by your side through changes :)