Sunday, May 24, 2009
Lost
I lost my retainers again. This is so retarded. During times like this I wish I had like permanent ones on. haha. But yeah I knew I had them this morning but I don't know what happened after church. They were wrapped in a napkin cuzzzz.. i left it's case in my backpack (via dorm room) and i'm at home. lol. I just really hope they're not in the trash. Cuz that happened before. haha I know it's sick. Uhm, and I really hope they're in this house cuz if they're not then that's $300 down the drain, and i'mma get in so much trouble. >.< eeeek. Let's all hope for the best, yeah? I hope that the next wrapped up napkin I find are my retainers. Cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
eeeek $300 ?? =S hope you find 'em!
ReplyDeleteyeah.. they're not expensive. but i'm so lucky, i found them. hehe ^_^
ReplyDelete