Drake - Closer to my dreams
"Seens there's everybody else,then there's one top loner
First place is often the worst place
But fuck it I love it here I call it my birthplace
Whenever I walk in they makin the worst face
Surrounded by Filipinos I think of the worst case"
"Seens there's everybody else,then there's one top loner
First place is often the worst place
But fuck it I love it here I call it my birthplace
Whenever I walk in they makin the worst face
Surrounded by Filipinos I think of the worst case"
what the eff bro! what chu mean by that? hella by this song is losing respect for this fool. yeah, i don't care if it's just by this one line. but he even confirmed it in one of the last lines of this song.
"Anybody I diss in a song I don't take it back"
i'm just mad offfa this. RETARDED rhymes. i know they trying to make things rhyme for the song purposes. i don't know if they know that people do listen to your lyrics smart ass. jeez.
GRrrr.. who is this Drake person!?!? >:[
ReplyDelete