
This is from Kanye West book,
Thank you and You're welcome. It's pretty cool you should go check it out.
Whenever I think of being "used" now-a-days always think of what this says.
"To use is necessary. And if you can't be used, then you're useless." I kinda hate how it is, but it's true. I GUESS. Idk, I think I'm just bitter because I hate people just using me. Like, I'll help you out no matter what, but I hate feeling like I was there to do what you wanted me to do? OK, for example.. (this is really a bad example cuz it's.. me.. pretty much venting) you know I can play badminton pretty well.. (
for a girl <- ugh, sexist.. i can't believe i even said that.) and you never spoke to me before .. suddenly asks me to be your partner. we're good as partners and we act cool on the court, but how ever we felt on the court. STAYS THERE. Idk, I know we don't see each other much, but we act like we don't know each other. Pretty lame. Laaammme. I see the whole mentality is: I'm not going to go out of my way to say hi to you. Lol, I mean I admit I do that sometimes and it's pretty sad.. but I'm usually the person going..
HEYYYY, how you doing? Ask strangers. haha. Jk. Sooo yeah.. that's pretty much my story. So you know what Kanye,
being used is USELESS.
boooo to being used! :( i know i was guilty of being the user in high school... i regret it now! :(
ReplyDelete