Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer cleaning.

I'm suppose to be cleaning right now.. but i got distracted since my brother got the cataracs cd on his itunes ^____^ sweet action. 

anyhoo, i think i'll start cleaning after this blog. 


soo yeah, that's my guitar, the top E string popped. I guess the strings are just in need of a replacement because i just picked up my guitar and found it like that. i was like mannn. hella kawawa.. playing with just 5 strings. it's tempting me to take the A string off and just play it like an ukulele until i get a chance to change my string. hehe. 

 haha cute noh? jk. this was me last year when i had the "v"angs and "v"races. yeeuh rocking it. lol. i had to post it once i found it. >.< 

oh i found another thing. some of the things written on there are pretty lame. other than that it's cute.. i guess. :] 



*sigh* i thought i had more to say. i will. later since i blogged at my grandparent's hizzy but i didn't have internet connection. we'll see if i post it. cheers! 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... interesting "wishlist." I wouldn't say I agree but I will offer an alternate wishlist.

    I am looking for a man who has character, who loves God and starts and ends every day with him.

    I am looking for a man who has saved and is saving himself (even from me) emotionally and physically for his future wife - someone who is faithful, loyal, and honest.

    I am looking for a man who knows himself inside and out, is committed to growth and improvement as a human being, and is gentle, kind, and honest.

    I want a man who has worked to be kind even when he's tired and grumpy, gentle even when he's upset, and patient even when he doesn't feel patient. I want a man who knows what true agape love is and practices it. This is the kind of man that will be thoughtful enough to do the incredibly unglamorous things like taking out the trash, changing diapers (if that ever should be a task), and splitting household chores to me when the day comes. I am looking for a person who will be my best friend, who will love me even when they don't like me.

    I want to be the kind of woman who is patient, kind, forgiving, and puts God first in my life, who can do the unglamorous work of being in a relationship. I want to be whole, and to find someone else who is whole, and together we can be more than we are alone. I don't think I'm ready for the kind of man I want to marry... so I think the ball's in my court to get ready. Because I think like attracts like, it doesn't bother me that I'm a long time waiting.

    It'll just be better when it's the right person, right time, right way

    - K

    ReplyDelete