So, yeah.. a lot of things happened since thursday..
Thursday - ran my 12 min run for jogging class, added an extra lap and 1/4 to my record, WHOO. haha. Thursdays are game day. That day was the playoffs for badminton to see who will be the champion. I was really nervous to play that night. I was hella just worried to play team Moses.. but we played our games. But idk what happened but Zack and I slipped up at the end of our game against Dr. Ray's team. I'm just really mad that we didn't beat Dr. Ray. We totally could have should have gone head to head in the championship match against Moses. I know this sounds bad but Dr. Ray honestly didn't deserve to win the championship.. We worked our butts off to get to the spot we were at. Man.. I hate thinking about it. I know Sonia hates thinking about it too .. cuz her brother didn't win any intramurals this year.. and this is his last year here. Ahhhh, makes me frusterated. It's okay though. Like I told Sonia, the shirt doesn't matter, what matters is how you played. It was good playing one on one against Zack, was good stuff, totally could have beat him. I let him win though. haha JK. But I had a good time this season. Thanks Zack!

Friday - delivered boxes for Sonia's small group kidzreach baskets. it was really good seeing these families appreciate what we did for them. The little things count. (then that night.. sasha, soula& karen) slept over at PUC.

Saturday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIA! WHOO! 20th bday.. Went to church, then Virginia's graduation party in Napa. Though we didn't have kidzreach that saturday it was good seeing the family and friends together. After we got back from Napa, Sonia, Kayla and I decided we go watch a movie for Sonia's bday. We didn't have a ride, but my friend shasha let me borrow her car.. she's awesome. We went to go watch UP. I swear that movie is BOMB. it's sad.. like man.. but it's soo good. I recommend it. Now I can say, I wanna UP type love. haha. very cute. And then that was our day.

Sunday - 8am jogging FINAL. I was late.. even though I drove up there with Shasha's car. The alarm was going off .. and I didn't have the clicker thing. I was so mad that morning. But yeah it's okay. I took Sonia with me. I'm glad she came, I'm pretty sure she was glad she came too. Running to inspiration point for the first time.. it wasn't that bad, but my ankle was flaring up. So it slowed me down. After that day.. I totally want to go back. Seriously.
Now I'm up at 1:51am, I took a nap and I woke up. I can't go back to sleep. And I really want to go to Soula's graduation but I don't think I can.. :[ Well we'll see in the morning. Last final to go tomorrow.. whoo.
you had a jogging FINAL?
ReplyDeleteahaha. YEAH.. we had to run this trail that was 4-5 miles. it wasn't that bad after i think about it.
ReplyDelete