Monday, June 29, 2009

O_o

"..friend." too bad my heart feels like it's going to explode right through my chest, thanks "..friend." -.-



^^i saw it on this girl- timirose's blog. i thought it was pretty sweet. sweet action. all thanks to mr. bob marley himself. yeah, man. haha.

so today was pretty chill, laid-back. i stayed home all day. i read, most of the day.. i would be reading right now but.. i'm pretty friend <(OMG! it's haunting me) i mean fried.. i have two quizzes tomorrow. whoo, lucky me. :] jk. other than that.. i'm thinking of visiting my friend venisse tomorrow since it's her lil bro's bday. &&since i wasn't able to go kick with her and sese this weekend.. i wasn't able to. LAME. money problems.. you can't go kick it with out some cash moonies. forreal. i'm broke like no other. buying a phone card for PI with my last $3cash, tho, i had to bum off a dollar from my bro. to actually buy it.. SAD. i know. anyways, i need to find a job. or the job needs to find me. :[ really, really soon.

anyways, some good news is that my cousin from the Philippines is here in the states. Though she's in Chicago, she's here! I can actually go visit her with out crossing an entire ocean. ^__^ I'm exciteeed! I'm sure she is also, at the moment she is dealing with the terrible jet lag. Her and my "cousin-cousin in law"(don't ask) haha & hopefully uncle will come and visit us in Cali, whoo. I can't wait! I haven't seen her since.. 4 years ago. Yay!


1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. (NIV)

god keeps me in awe, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment