2. Headphones
3. John Mayer CD
4. Star folding paper :)
5. Beanie with ear flaps
*
6. The Killers CD
7. External Hard Drive
8. White tennis shoes
9. Running shoes
10. Angels & Demons by. Dan Brown
11. A Piano book.. full of sheet music
12. Lotion -Cucumbers & Melon
13. GABE BONDOC-ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE IN CONCERT!
14. New guitar strings- nylon type (it's been a while, my sad guitar.. lol)
15. Pea coat with the hood.
16. Phone charm. Nothing fancy, jst a new one, since mine lost it's body. Kawawa. hahaha.
17. Drawing pencils.
18. Sun glasses nothing ghetto fabulous that looks like > O_O on my face.
19. Heroes Season 3 or 1. I got 2.. hella out of order.
20. House M.D. Seasons
I'll continue this when I have something good.. like a car. hahaha.
hey!!! i said not to tell any1 about ur xmas gift list!!!
ReplyDeleteAs you know.. i am not that popular on here.. so it's just for personal reference. hahaha.
ReplyDeletelol! ok ok...
ReplyDelete