Friday, November 13, 2009

Change

For what it’s worth, it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit; start whenever you want; you can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best of it or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you. I hope you feel things that you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button



I have a feeling that.. for my well being things are going have to change.. I'm not perfect. I can't be who you want me to be.. it seems like this isn't what I need to be doing. If in the end I'll not be happy.. it's worthless. I hope you can understand that. Sorry..

2 comments:

  1. I love this quote! I'ma steal it and put it up at work! I believe in you cousin as well as you believe in me. Do what you believe is right and makes you happy because in the end it will be you and only you that will live your life =D love you couzin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^___^ i love you.

    you do still read my blogs. (feels special)

    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete