This piano is gunna getting the best of meee.. i swear, it's not even the piano alone, it's reading sheet music. Do you know how hard it is to read sheet music? OMG.. i mean i can read basic C, G scales for the left and right hand. I know what some of the symbols like the sharps and flats, uhmm.. what else? The beats per measure .. etc. I mean I know I'm a beginner so I mean I shouldn't be a master at it.. but mannnn it's so freaking hard.
I'm trying to practice a piece for my piano final and it's been crazy hard. As you know I said that I would do the Canon in C, from My Sassy Girl but dude, that is such a difficult piece for my tiny hands. I really wish I had bigger hands just for this purpose alone. I can stretch and play that octave high chord. Omg, that was so frustrating. I give it up to those who can read sheet music and play at the same time. Major kuuuuuudos to you.
I'm just frustrated, I know I just need practice. Just a little bit of practice will help.
Honestly, it brings me to when I was trying out for badminton... I try hard each time.. failed two times, but finally succeeded.. & even got on varsity. Whoo! I loved it, i miss it. :/
I really wish that could happen to me these days.. with school that is. I wish I could get into the nursing program asap, but I guess it's just a matter of time. Time, something that I need.. but times a wasting. It's either I continue with the nursing profession, or move on.. I've been on an ongoing roller coaster with that one. Well.. I've only got to see what God has in store for me. Until then.. it's in the air.
Best luck, Roselle! I know it's rough starting piano... just keep persevering, it'll happen!
ReplyDeleteMiss you all. Maybe we can get together at Christmas or something.
- Karen
Aww, thanks Karen! I'll do my best.
ReplyDeleteI miss you! Hope all is well there. & Yes, i hope we can get together at christmas! take care!