
Long weekends are not good for college students. Well.. for me personally. Thought process goes: "Long weekend, (SWEET).. i've got time to chill, & do hw ....... later, much later." Ugh, "chill" for me wasn't as sweet as possible. Had to help my parents a sh*load this weekend :( not cool. & My brother came home.. not saying that's a bad thing.. Cuz he makes being a home much more fun than me - alone, I miss him around. More than usual these days :(. Oh well.. anyhoo, I've got a pharm exam tomorrow, physio quiz first thing in the morning, my stats hw is due in like 2 hours.. ugh. Story of my life.
Other than that.. I've got the whole Coffee Prince kdrama on my computer whoot whoot. Now I can watch it a gazillion times without the whole internet loading hassle. :) YAY!
Oh btw, if you didn't know, Manny "Pac-man" Pacquiao won last night, ftw! The whole filipino community was a little bit bouncy today.. haha.
All right, back to studies peachhh out!
No comments:
Post a Comment