Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's alive!

:) My laptop is restored.. :) I'm sooooooooooooooo happy. I was tripping out that I'd have to go send it in, they charge me like a bazillion dollars to get it fixed.. >.< & then decided to "try" and fix it on my own, I started taking it apart.. but I didn't get too far since I didn't know how to take out the base layer of the computer to get to the mother board without break the whole frame. Fail.. I know but oh welllll.. I was not expecting that if I put the battery back in and "try" and turn it on it would actually boot up. I was so happy that it did. I think god was on this one tho, because it was dead for a good amount of time. I wanna compare it to the resurrection but it's not entirely that significant. So I'm glad it's back & running, I'm letting it rest right now. I really didn't want to get my hopes up for nothing so I'm taking it easy. I'm really gunna treat it right now, good loving' ooO ooO! haha jk.

Well.. Pacquiao - Cotto fight is coming up.. it's hella building up suspense! Just start already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment