oh to alvin & the chipmunks covers. :)
I've figured out what song I want to play for my piano class.. unfortunately, i cannot find the sheet music online. :( *sigh* That woulda been awesome. .. I guess I'll have to just keep searching or just start from scratch and find another song to play. I've got like lesssss then a month to learn to play it. awe shucks..
oh, I'm all hung up on watching the Alvin & the chipmunks "squeakquel" heeehee, I can't wait! Also for Avatar! omg, that movie looks bomb. Ninja assassin (yay rain!).. and yes New Moon hahah jst cuz the morph action looks awesome. I'm just hesitant for Bella... her acting skills from the last movie was not cracking.. I'll just wait for my turn, please don't turn into one of those "twi-hearts" out there. Hahhahahah!
Well.. I'm running on 3 hrs of sleep right now. So, until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment