-____- fml.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Upgrade ya..
My stupid laptop has currently has gone on sleeper mode for like FOREVER. Well.. now I guess. I don't know what happened. The fan is fine, the lights are lighting up.. but my screen is black as night. -_- WTF. This is so stupid. I had my first laptop sent in because the wireless internet wasn't working.. and I thought it was gunna be fixed with some special program but they said that the megaboard? motherboard? LOL! fail. ... had something wrong with it so.. they sent me another one. thank goodness for warranty. but noww.. a year later.. I thought everything was gunna be fine cuz it wasn't fucking up or anything. And then, BAM, something had to happen. -_- I swear HP, PC you fucking up cuzz. Now I'll have to go to Bestbuy and see if they can help me out. If things are not fixed.. I'm upgrade ya, Mac here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment