-_____-
I've been so tired since the beginning of this week.. no wonder they call it dead week. It's really strange because I never felt this tired in a long, long, time! I'm always falling asleep.. not being able to finish homework. I'm getting behind on hw assignments.. and it's messing me up. .. ughhh. I really need to stay in the library because I get shiznig done in the library. My room just makes me tempted to go to sleep. It's not cool cuz. Anyhoo, i heard that they are changing the rules for the TEAS again.. -__- i haven't even passed it yet and it's always changing something :[
Anyhooooo. I have a lot of things to do this week... i really wish on dead week they wouldn't let us have hw, or ESSAYS.. cuz that be effing me up. man.
ok, back to work.. if i don't fall asleep again >.<
I've been so tired since the beginning of this week.. no wonder they call it dead week. It's really strange because I never felt this tired in a long, long, time! I'm always falling asleep.. not being able to finish homework. I'm getting behind on hw assignments.. and it's messing me up. .. ughhh. I really need to stay in the library because I get shiznig done in the library. My room just makes me tempted to go to sleep. It's not cool cuz. Anyhoo, i heard that they are changing the rules for the TEAS again.. -__- i haven't even passed it yet and it's always changing something :[
Anyhooooo. I have a lot of things to do this week... i really wish on dead week they wouldn't let us have hw, or ESSAYS.. cuz that be effing me up. man.
ok, back to work.. if i don't fall asleep again >.<
Day 16 [bible verse] 1 Corinthians 14:26-39
Day 17 [bible verse] Zechariah 9:9-13
Day 17 [bible verse] Zechariah 9:9-13
No comments:
Post a Comment