International Secret Agents.. comes to San Francisco City. dunn dun dunnnn. :]This event is sponsored by my faaaaves Wongfu Productions.
Has special performances by Jin the MC, Passion, Far East Movement.. and many more (i forgot their names >.<>.<)
I hecka wanna go to this thing.. I'll ask my parents if they'll let me and my brother go but i don't know if that will go down since it's gunna be a friday night. But i hope so.
But yeah, other than that, i really need to buckle down and work my a** off to raise up my grades. I need to finish all homework before play. LIKE FORREAL. i'm hella living in the library these three weeks until finals cuz i cannot fail. like seriously.. it's not even cool. cuz i see my grades and i'm like wtf?! i can hella do better than this.. like damn.
i had a crazzzzyyy time last night. i would blog it but i have to go get ready for class.. ugh. ok~!
No comments:
Post a Comment