Friday, March 13, 2009

Sunsilk smells good :]

4 and a half hours of sleep, TOPS. 

According to my roommates digital clock I went to sleep at 5:18am. Not cool cuz.. & I had class at 10. Ehh.. but that cold/warm shower woke me up. Haha, sunsilk doe! Smeellllsss gooood. Haha. Well I'm working on one of my millions of essays due. It's almost done. I gotta finish my third body paragraph and conclusion and then I'll be good to go. I have to finish by 4. .. that's about 32 mins and counting as i speak, or write.. type? haha. I can't wait to go home.. I'm not going to be there for my bro's 18th birthday. :[ I'm hella mad cuz I was gunna surprise him and be home on his bday but it didn't work out since my freakin' badminton teacher changed the final from monday to wednesday. uuuuugh! Made me so mad.. 

But man, my bro is turning the big 1-8. I'm proud of him. Doe he may be a little jerk at times he's a great guy, and he deserves the best. That's probably why I'm always on his ass about... 
Haha, I can't believe it. We're hella grown now. Now that i don't see him as much it makes me miss that fool. But I'm glad we're close as we are. He probably knows all of what i am. Cuz I tell him everrrrything. Like everything.. and it's funny cuz he acts like he doesn't care but I know he does. Haha. Oh, damn, I can't be doing this I got work to do. Lol, i'll see you later bro. peaaachout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment