But yeah.. I would usually go out and support, but they're usually if my bro is performing. haha. But wait, no, I also go to the Band Classic. & Badminton, YEEUH woot woot. Too bad this year the girls have Mac as the coach. Like forreal doe, how is Mac the photographer going to teach badminton? Is that even possible? Better question is; is that even safe? Hahahaha. I miss my old coachie(s). Coachie MeLo-dias & Tito Chris & Grandpa(no, jk :]) Daryl.. lol. Awesome people they are.. I miss them. That reminds me I really need to go over and get my track jacket & varsity letter. Haha, it's been almost two years without. I wonder if my jacket still fits. Ahh, well.. brings back memories.
I just can't believe it, though. Some of my faves are going to performing at my old high school. What are the odds of that? Like something like that would really happen in Vallejo. Maybe it's just me, and I'm like really hyping up these people. But to me, they're practically famous. Haha. So that's all that counts.
I hope it's a success. I hope my brother doesn't mess up while EMCEE'ing. lol. That's fine. Ah, yes i'm blogging again since I have to wait until later to go pick up the car. Great fun! :] no jk!
HAHAHA! MAC IS A COACH? WTEFF?
ReplyDeleteHahah, that's what i said, no lie.
ReplyDelete