Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Testing

9. - Draw something in my new sketch book.

yeah,. that was drawn last night.. i was taking a break from studying. i also drew a flower but i wasn't done with it soooo, another day. i'll finish it and upload it.
so, the picture was initially suppose to be my last name, but it didn't work out. so then i started doodling on it .. and then it just turned into this.. Team Smashers & Moses. my team, and sonia's team. intramurals badminton, those the days. lol.

18. - Someone take me to Yo!Sushi in Glen Clove.
Technically, I took Venisse with me to Yo!Sushi. It was good. A good amount, for cheap! So, check it outtt braaah. lol.


I really wish I passed my TEAS test the first time soooo.. I don't have to go through this mess. :[ Honestly, things like this make me slowly want to give up nursing and do something else. I really don't hate it, cuz i want to do it. And I'm not looking at the money, farrrr from it. i think.. if i were put in a school that I wanted to go to in the first place.. my grades would have been so much better. I honestly didn't want to go to PUC, i hated that place.. solely because I was forced into going there. I didn't know anyone, I didn't know the place, I didn't want to be there. I mean I didn't fail out or anything, but I know I could've done better. Just thinking back on it.. it just makes me angry at the fact, and at myself. *Sigh* ... All i can do is just suck it upppp, KICK BUTT! Forreal.

i have a test tomorrow for my online class. whoopie. wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment