24. - Watch transformers.
25. - Organize my room & closet. (it got messed up again!)
I got a couple things crossed off from my list today. haha.
I'm really happy that my fam got to take pictures today. And also that the cousins got a portrait shots too.. even though it was by SEARS (hella expensive, but no dollaas spent.. haha) and not Mr. Martin, we had a good shoot. We were hella goofing around. k. I really wish we could've bought the pictures on CD, but for one CD, check this.. its $120. OMG! what?! That's doing too much since the pictures were digital anywaies.. it doesn't take that much to burn it on a cd. BUTTT i guess it does. cheapo's, lame! Good times, we'll get proof, and I'll upload them.

Transformers: revenge of the fallen was the bomb. (Yeeeeeeuh, I finally watched Kym.) lol. No wonder my friend was like, "I don't mind watching it again.. it was a good movie." And sure enough it was! :] It was so funny.. mann, I don't mind watching it again.. well, next time i'll go to matinee or early bird, cuz $10 for a ticket is not easy on my wallet, since there's pretty much nothing it in. Philippine pesos anyone? Lol.
Anyhooo, I've got my mid-term this coming week, I really need to get a B to land my chances of getting an A in that class.. I really want that A! :]
The Matrix lives! :] & Green Day is baaaaack. I like this song.
21 Guns (Album Version) - Green Day
No comments:
Post a Comment