Have you ever felt that you were going to a place that seemed like there would never been an end?
Okay, if you have ever been hiking you probably know what I mean.. (maybe?)
Today my cuzzins and I went to Muir Woods, in Mill Valley. (About 15-20 mins away from SF). It was really foggy in the morning but it cleared up. It was really nice. At first I was pretty disappointed because I thought it was just a park filled with trees, no trails or anything to hike on. But once we finally decided to go on a trail.. we took the longest trail imaginable! We were headed up to Mt. Tamalpais. It was such a work out.. The scenary reminded me of Angwin a lot. I can truely say that I miss that place.. just cuz this past school year was so much better than last year.
But yeah.. the trail we took .. we were on there for a good 5+hrs. We kept stopping and had a lunch break. mmMm vietnamese sandwiches. Warning: Never bite into a jalapeno seed.. I bit into one and ate it.. my whole left side of my face was gone. Scorching with fire! Ahhhh. haha. We kinda got lost, but we found our way back. Rattha and I were hella trying to find the end of the trail.. we were so anxious.. it was not even funny. I was so glad to see the bottom. I was exhusted!
In all honesty, I had so much fun out there. Though we were all hungry, tried and sweaty I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time since we were all together sharing the moment. (AWWWW moment) :] listening to workout mixes and michael jackson songs, cracking jokes at each other, tripping over things, watching each other, complaining (haha) all the way down. good times. :]
Big THANKS to my cousins for taking me there! :] You guys are amazing.
I really wish my brother would have came. i hardly hang out with him. hopefully we can go to a giants game together or something.
OH BTW, NOOOOOOO HITTER for Sanchez tonight! History in the making baby. It was awesome! Lincecum could've make a no hitter last night.. but my brother jinx him. Lol. It's all gravy, giants beasting! :]
No comments:
Post a Comment