Monday, July 6, 2009

Fire cracks

I know what happens, its not a surprise. But when stuff goes down where I live it's not cool. I swear. Like this weekend there were two instances where I really wish we lived somewhere else. On 4th of July, I was walking home back from my grandma's house (which is just about a block away) and like there is a bunch of people in front my house, in the street. There's all these cars and people just there. And i was like what's going on? There was some argument going on between this guy in a car and the guy on the street. Once most of the cars cleared out the guys walking on the street came up to the car and they started yelling at each other. I was pretty hesitant to whether should i go home, or walk back to my grandma's house. My heart was beating so fast.. I thought they were gunna pull out a gun and start shooting at each other, or the guy in the car would loose control and hit me. All these thoughts were racing through my mind.. Then the guy who was yelling at him, jumped over to our yard, and grabbed one of my moms pots. I was like oh shit.. oh hell nooo. So i walked over and was like "hey, can i get my mom's pot back?" (no answer.. he was mad at that guy) then i was thinking, "wow, i'm not gunna get that pot back." and it was funny cuz his friends were like "c'mon man give her mom's pot back. that's her mom's pot, c'mon give it back." out of all the comotion happening, they still had humanity. I know it was a stupid act on my part to jump in over my mom's pot. I don't know what I was thinking.. but thank God he was watching over me.

Then on sunday, there was another party in the park across from my house. It was fine. But once they were going home. The streets were packed! Like there were cars everywhere, no movement going because they turned up their stereos and started jumping on the cars, dancing, what not.. I was like wow, they are really serious about this. & my mom needed to go to the hospital. It wasn't cool.

I really hate where my family or I are put in a place where we have to watch out for our lives. Any sudden movement can trigger anything. Literally. It's scary.


Heal The World - Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment