I had an interesting yet entertaining conversation with my friend Daniel. Though I only met him last year.. he's one pretty funny guy. He found out that I lived in Vallejo, that I'm from Vallejo.. and he sorta kinda flipped out. Maybe he was just surprised. (I guess?) *Shrugs shoulders* Though in our conversation he was bringing up the fact that I'm a gangsta .. cuz I live in Vallejo, that I'm from Vallejo. I played it off.. and then he brought up the fact that if you're from Vallejo you're either Black or filipino. Ok, so we're the majority.. well how is that connected with being a gangsta? I don't go around looking for fights.
A gangster or mobster is a criminal who is a member of a crime organization, such as a gang. (Wikipedia)
Yea.. Roselle is not equal to gangster at allllllll.. so that's that Daniel. Finto! I know it was all fun in games and we were just teasing each other.. it still hits me. I've lived here in Vallejo all my life. There are people who don't turn out to be gangsters and hoodlums. And people who are in those gangs have been put there because they've grown up in those situations. I don't think they really choose to be there (me.. just spitting out words, I could be wrong) but yeah.. I know people who supposily have the bad guy image but they're genuinely nice people. It's takes one to get to know one. And if I seem though on the surface, don't blame me. People have to survive on these streets. Survival tactic. Without it, you'll get eaten alive. Well... now I'm just scaring you. :]
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
No comments:
Post a Comment