Sunday, July 12, 2009

5:03am

No, i didn't wake up early just to blog. I'm still up. I feel asleep with my TV on and i turned it off.. but once i woke up from that I couldn't go back to sleep cuz there was this huuuuuugggee tarantula looking thing right above my bed, and it crawled down to the lampshade next to my bed. I was hecka scared it was gunna come bit me. Mann. But I can't sleep. Like I'm tired and everything but my body won't go to sleep. I haven't been sleeping enough lately either and it's not helping. I really can't believe I'm still up. It's a crazy record. Not even at school can I set up a record like this. Hahah. Well maybe just that one time when sonia and i had to write our papers and so we were just all over the place that night. (me - mostly taking naps haha - that was bad!)

Well one thing that happened yesterday was when I saw a homeless guy in El Cerrito. My mom and I were going back home from the supermarket over there and We were at a stoplight. There was this old homeless guy at the side of the road. It's sad to see homeless people holding up signs, and yeah, people don't give money for different reasons, they don't trust giving money, they don't have any, or they just don't want to. For me, I'd usually stick with the first two reasons. But usually if I have anything to spare I'll give. My mom and I were looking at this guy, he looked like he had some kind of condition since he was not standing upright but with a hump. We gave him a dollar, and the words he said was "may God bless you." It was amazing. That even though he seems to be at the lowest point of his life, he still has faith in God. Wow, God is good isn't he? I was pretty choked up. How people get into unfortunate circumstances.. but in all, if you trust in the Lord, he will be there for you no matter what.


Well, I'll be lucky if I get at least a hour or two of sleep cuzzzz tomorrow is another busy day. Sleep well friends! or Good morning. :]

1 comment:

  1. well said about the homeless guy, it IS pretty amazing.. and to think that for us avearage people who have most necessities in life... we are still ones to complain after a small mishap. i usually stick to the two reasons too.. in the back of my head i'm always thinking "they're gonna use this money for drugs!!!" so usually if i see a homeless person and i have food, i offer that to them instead :)

    ReplyDelete