Sonia and Karla are going mud caving right now as I am typing out this blog. It was one of Sonia's friends idea.. so I hope they'll be okay. I'm just kinda like worrying because the last time we went mud caving.. like we were there for each other and hopefully things work out like that this time.. like someone will be there for her. So yeah.. it's just freaking me out since it's like 11:48pm. And.. yeah.. idk, i just hope everything is okay.
So Kayla, Ahtziri and I are left behind. I would have gone, but the last time I went mud caving was like what? 2-3 weeks ago? The memory is still fresh in my mind. Soooo.. yeah, not ready to go do that again, but I mean I'm not saying I won't ever do it again because it was fun. It's just the next time I do go I'll be prepared.. muaha.
Sooo, first week of school is fine.. classes are chill. But piano is difficult for me. I'm all trying to do it.. and I'm in the practice room doing my five finger scales and like just notes, and the someone like across the hall or something is playing a grand piece showing me up.. it's kind of embarrassing but I'll survive. haha.
Anyways... i'll just be watching 10 things I hate about you.. while waiting for their (Sonia& Karla) call to see if they're ok. So, gnight! KidzReach manana. whoo :]
************
^i wish i went.. but dats okay, next time. i went to bff ammy's bday instead. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment