It was all because I was badminton mode the whole night. Reading my assignments, talking to friends, in my room by myself cleaning, going to sleep... badminton in my brain. It was sad/bad.. but yeah after playing last night .. it was good, i can't believe how good Sanjay is.. well i knew he was good but man.. keeping up with him is hard after you've been playing with him for a while. But it's okay.. it got me working and i missed that.. hard work after badminton, it's rewarding. haha. Good stuff, so my team is still on to playyyying badminton, i was so worried he was going to bail out on me. But it was a good turn around.
Anywaies, Sonia and Kayla are in Washington (the state) for WPA right now.. they have their presentation in exactly 13 mins counting. hehe, i woke up in time to blog about it. I'm nice like that right? haha jk jk.
Wellllllll.. yeah I'm going home today.. I can't wait to see my dad! whoooo! so that should be exciting. I am missing kidz reach this weekend.. :[ again. & they're going to this creek.. so it should be fun. but i'll be here next week, and the week after that.. and that.. haha hopefully xP. anyhoo, i'm going to get ready.. PEACE. haa
p.s. i also made this whale thank you card for (i forgot his name) who made all those cool looking whales for the kids.. :] so yeah.. it kinda looks like a gianormous fish but i think that's what whales look like anyways. hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment