God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.
Today I went to Good Friday mass. It was long. But it was nice, something that I needed. The youth performed a skit reenacting the whole crucifixion of Christ on this very day thousands of years before. I thought it was going to be the same skit they perform year after year.. though it was .. kinda. I saw it in a different light. The message through their actions came to life to me. It made me realize how Jesus went through with the crucifixion, all the suffering and all to save our lives. How amazing is that. I cried. How Jesus died, to save me.. that idea spun through my head all night. And I admit I forget to acknowledge that selfless act from Jesus, because he loved us so, he gave up his life. His life, to save ours. I'm just in a whirl at that whole concept.. wow. How thankful I am to have him in my life. I love you. Always.
Today I went to Good Friday mass. It was long. But it was nice, something that I needed. The youth performed a skit reenacting the whole crucifixion of Christ on this very day thousands of years before. I thought it was going to be the same skit they perform year after year.. though it was .. kinda. I saw it in a different light. The message through their actions came to life to me. It made me realize how Jesus went through with the crucifixion, all the suffering and all to save our lives. How amazing is that. I cried. How Jesus died, to save me.. that idea spun through my head all night. And I admit I forget to acknowledge that selfless act from Jesus, because he loved us so, he gave up his life. His life, to save ours. I'm just in a whirl at that whole concept.. wow. How thankful I am to have him in my life. I love you. Always.

No comments:
Post a Comment