Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Posers

I hate it when someone does something or wears something and others are all goo-goo face over it. It's so not original.

I was just on xxxxx person's page and i was checking out pictures.. they had a one of those shirts from www.pnoyapparel.com and then they saw xxxxx wearing it and was like "oooo, i want one of those.. where did you get it. blah blah blah!" regularly, i wouldn't really care but it's stupid how one minute they wouldn't care what it is, but if someone, i guess, popular wears it.. it's a fashion trend. i honestly don't think they know what the shirts are for..no just for fashion my friend.. but they're to spread awareness to clothe the children in the Philippines. I mean yeah, there is a place where you can buy shirts on there for yourself.. but the organization is mainly about helping the kids.

ugh, what everrrrr.. ppl are strange.


No comments:

Post a Comment