Wednesday, September 2, 2009

__ more days

4 more days

.. til my bday! & a-gazillion other people out there born on September 6. Haha. You honestly don't know who shares your birthday. And once you find out you feel bitter because someone else shares your special day. But hey, remember it's their special day too, so maybe you guys can embrace it, or just celebrate separately. Hahah! Corney, I know. But I've met a bunch of people that share "my/their special day." I guess God was like, I want you, you, you, you, and you to have the same birthday now GO. :) Timing us and all. Sorry, I shouldn't subject to God's power like that. It's just the world is so big, it's hard to imagine who, when, where, shares your birthday.

I know I'm going on and on about my birthday coming up, but I haven't really thought about it really since today. I knew it was coming up.. but MAN, after Sunday hits along, I won't be NineTEEN-year-old Roselle, it's TWENTY-year-old Roselle. Eh, now that should hella gross. Eh, bakut status. Hahahha. That's scary. And I bet people who are reading or if I ever bring up my age to someone they'll either say "Dannnng, you're hecka old," (HAH, my lil cousins) or "Shut up, you're still young!" :)

Either way I'll be 20. Haha.

3 more days

.. until my cousins from Chicago come up from their visit to LA. I'm excited! I haven't seen my cousin which came from PI not to long ago since '05. Times been a ticking.. it's crazy!

2 more days

.. til FRIDAY! whoo, no school :)

1 more day

-- of school this week. haha! & then 4 day weekend. YAY!

2 comments: