Monday, August 31, 2009

Stuck

I haven't been blogging lately. I've been busy doing school and helping out my parents. I usually just pass out after I read, or even while I'm studying. It's funny because I wake up around 3 in the morning and I see all my books and notebooks all over my bed. I'm just like .. man.. this i bad. I was practicing piano a while ago. I keep forgetting that I can't pass that class over since performance is the only type of thing that shows if you were practicing or not. I'm still really bad with reading notes but hopefully I'll get bad into it soon.

Anywaies, I had a great time yesterday. The hike with my cousins was awesome. I really loved the labyrinth place. I mean my cousins and I were going all crazy trying to figure out the maze. I was totally blind sited by the actual purpose of the labyrinth. But maybe one day I'll have to go there and actually use it to just meditate.

Yeah, I've been wanting to blog.. but no time. This blog seems like a waste since it was kinda forced on my part.. nothing significant (like my blogs are, ever? haha!) Feels like there's no ethos going on.

Well off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment