Thursday, August 13, 2009

Freedom

I'm experiencing the last couple days of my found freedom. Well.. freedom from school. I've basically been schooling for 90% of the year. As you can see.. I did not say "school" before year. YEAR! The 365 days type deal.. -__- it's exhusting. But I start school shortly which is a bummer.. because IDONNNTTTWANNA! Summer hasn't really sunk in for me .. but I've got to say this summer was one of the best summer's I've had so far. Which is kind of sad to think about it.. but hey, it's what I got don't burst my bubble.

I really wish they would extend bart all the way to vallejo.. that would be awesome! No gas, toll or traffic troubles for me! Jeeze. Oh well.. I'm just kinda on it since my dc escapade.. lol that was fun.

Anywaies, troubles again strike my dear old laptop charger. I can never keep a good one for long. SOooo, I've got to order another one. Lame. HP, build better chargers pleeeeeeease! So I'm kinda computerless.. well meaning my own. I'm just leasing off of people until I get mine up and ready. Lol. But I guess that's a good thing for me. Computers kills lives. Lol. Most definately if you're youtubing, photoshopping, movie watching, facebooking.. etc.. no life. lol. Now I guess I can invest more time into trying to get back in shape. Running became my friend, but we've been on a break since ... it was me, not him. LOL. yo quiero tennis partner, or badminton partner. You down? :)

Well. yeah.. anywaies, these couple months away from my regular school to jc is gunnaanana be weird. Honestly.. it'll be in high school all over again. Hopefully not the education though.. that would suck.

Anywaies, really wants to go to hot pot again. Hmm, sounds delicious. But I'm broke >.< OK! Gooo niiiiiiigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment