
AHHHH, International Secret Agents!
I totally want to go out and see this.. too bad it's in LA this time. But seriously.. if my parents would let me go that would be an awesome 20th birthday!
I'm really sad that I missed the one here in San Francisco. So close, it was at my fingertips and .. pfft, out of my hands. &&&&& Jin the MC [http://ayojin.com/] was there. My all time fav. :( & of course wongfu but man that was his debut performance back in the states where he's been on hiatus for a while. Well.. in the states that is. Overseas in China he's blowing up. I thought he was fresh on the mic but I guess not to the general public. But that's okay. He'll be back. :)
*Sigh* I just can only wait until and see if they'll bring ISA back to the bay area. PLEASEEEE!
I totally want to go out and see this.. too bad it's in LA this time. But seriously.. if my parents would let me go that would be an awesome 20th birthday!
I'm really sad that I missed the one here in San Francisco. So close, it was at my fingertips and .. pfft, out of my hands. &&&&& Jin the MC [http://ayojin.com/] was there. My all time fav. :( & of course wongfu but man that was his debut performance back in the states where he's been on hiatus for a while. Well.. in the states that is. Overseas in China he's blowing up. I thought he was fresh on the mic but I guess not to the general public. But that's okay. He'll be back. :)
*Sigh* I just can only wait until and see if they'll bring ISA back to the bay area. PLEASEEEE!
at least they even GO to the bay area... canada doesn't have cool stuff like this happen. heheh!
ReplyDelete