Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday

So I've been home lately, not doing much. Enjoying my days off from school.. i'm dreading the idea of starting sooner than i'm use to. I wish I can go back to PUC this fall quarter but .. I can't. So, I just got to roll with the flow.

Today I got a call from my bestfriend Hernane! Yay! :) He graduated from bootcamp. Legit Navy title. Hey! Haha. It's always good talking to him. Maybe because he's not so serious during conversations and he gets my humor. Lol.. unlike some of my girl friends.. lol. But they know I'm kinda loopy. hahahah. jk. I just miss him. It's been a while. I think about it and I don't really have many friends that I can count on. Like there are only a handful that I can trust my life with.. and I don't mind it because earning my trust is something earned. Forreal.

Anywaies, I went to go register for classes. No counselors, my luck huh? I went to go check out how much my books were.. and O_o YIKES, almost $200 for one textbook. Gross... I'm really itching for a job. Seriously. It's booooo boo. If only I can join the navy, I'd do it. Sike! I'm pretty scared to do all that. I give it up to those in service, beasty.

Honestly, I've been short on cash this whole summer. I really think I was cursed.. it just did not start off well.. -_- I'm not even trying to recall it. But yeah, ever since then.. money has been flying.. & now when things are tough with the fam having financial troubles with the houses .. now with my brother& i going off to school at the same time. well good thing this time I'm not stressing their money as much with going to PUC right now.. I just hope I can land a job that can give me some pocket money for books at least.

ok, well i'm off to bed, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment