Sunday, September 13, 2009
IDK
Were you put in a place where you didn't know anyone, didn't know what to do, and just didn't want to be there in the first place? I have. I swear. My mom now compares me to my brother since he is in college now. That he can endure it better than I can. You know why.. because that's a school that he wanted to go to. I was forced to go to a school that I didn't know what was going on. It wasn't any regular school, it was a private school of a certain religion. The thing was that I'm not SDA (Seventh day adventist) and so that threw me off at the jump. It's it's own culture out there. I didn't know what I was doing.. at times I still don't know what I'm doing. It's not fair. It's not fair that my mom compares me.. saying that I couldn't hold up and I was crying all the time. Do you know why I was crying all the time? Because I didn't want to be there. It wasn't my choice. I had no choice. Nothing what so ever because my opinion didn't count. It hurts to hear about it. They believe it's for my future but honestly I wish they would have let me go to a school of my choice because it will carry on out through my life. It really hurts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment