Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bleh

The word that can explain how I'm feeling right now is bleh. It's really time for me to go to bed since my eyes will not stay open to save my life as of now. They're actually alternating one closes the other opens vice versa. It's pretty funny how my body is sending me signals telling me how extremely tired I am and I choose to blog. WOW. I'm treating my body swell aren't I? :) joke.

Anyways, I decided to blog because I haven't for a while.. I haven't been doing much of anything. I was late on the Kanye West news, and about dear Levi (rip). I haven't been caught up lately. Schoolwork gets to you. But people talk, so how ever late I was, they're still talking. Lol.

But yeah ever since my cousins left to go back to Illinois.. not much else has been happening in my life. Lol. It was fun having them around. Waking up, seeing them at the table already. Greeting me. Lol, Idk it reminds me of when I was in the Philippines. There was always someone there, and seeing you first thing in the morning. Haha. I don't know I just like the feeling of company over. Or just seeing family together. Maybe that's why lately I've been thinking about fam more than ever. Like just a couple hours ago while I was reading for Physio I was thinking of my little cousins in Florida. Oh, how I miss them. I really really want to go back. Honestly, it's not just to get away from everything but to hang out with them. We didn't have an extended time to hang out and see them like I would have liked, but the time was cherished as it lasted. It's because when I think about it.. I don't know much about my cousins. We were together momentarily here in California but once they moved to Florida.. the contact was limited. We didn't get to grow up together.. know each other. You know? It's hard when things are like that.. I don't know. Maybe that's why I cherish family time so much. Because family time is so rare when the chance comes to. I barely see my cousins as it is.. and when we are together it's always great times. :) I'm fortunate that I got to know my Mng Rich a little better over the years. I knew before when we were little I didn't talk to him as much.. but now I guess he's easier to talk to. It's refreshing. (Gatorade, quench your thirst) Lol. Sorry it was in the moment. But yeah.. that's that. As for my unmentioned cousins they're either realllllllly close to me as it is or I haven't gotten to them yet.

I was thinking.. does your maid of honor have to be a maid? Like a not yet married maid or it doesn't matter of status maid? Lol. It's kinda weird.. because people tend to break the rules and have bridesmaids that are married already. That's backwards right? Lol!

This reminds me of my friend hernane .. when we were talking about when we get married (NOT US, but when in the future we get married like seperate. hahah!) anyways... I said .. "can i be a bridesmaid? or flowergirl?" (jokingly) and he responds.. "shoot, you could be my bestman if you want!" :P hahah. That guy. Hilaaaaarious! I miss him. & Kimbo. lol. one of my ridahdies.

Well.. I can go on.. but I got 8am class. So sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment