"It was just another summer movie," i said, "..big whoop." But after watching Inception, I was totally wrong. Dicaprio made another film good for him. Everyone was hyping this movie.. "oh it's so goood.. blah blah". I didn't see the preview or anything for this movie. And I finally watched it on sunday.. ahhh.. no lie, when people hype up movies, or things that are upcoming .. the outcome isn't worth much of the hype. But WOW.. this movie. WOW. I really like this movie. I give it up to the writer, director, crew, and actors/actresses. This movie was crazy good. Like 6 gold stars if it were possible. And that's just my opinion.. others may of hated or what not.. but personally I enjoyed it. The funny thing is I watched that movie twice within 24 hrs. Lol. It's so mind boggling that I might even give it a third go around. Haha. Maybe in 3D. haha sike. But yes.. if you want to watch it.. please don't watch the trailers.. cuz it will spoil it. Ahh, really I feel like this coming oscars awards, dicaprio better take something home.. cuz for this one.. it was amazing. Like titanic status. Lol! I just love the movies he's been in lately.. Shutter Island and, this one, Inception. Both kinda like mind-game movies. Ah, so good :)

No comments:
Post a Comment