But yeah.. hm, my baby cousin isn't a baby anymore. She's growing up fast too. Now she's heavier. Lol. She's so smart tho. So I have to be careful with what I say around her because I don't know if she will take that home and say it there. Oh man, they'll know that us cousins were teaching her that stuff. Especially when I drive, I'm so bad at the mouth. You better watch out driving around me if you don't know how. hah, i jst offfff. And that's no good. Hopefully she doesn't. I will not be able to hang out with her again. Lol.
Anyhoo, I'm really happy about that. Soo good.
Hm, i just need to start running again. I'm seeing all these signs around me that is telling me that I have to start treating my body right and get into shape. Like mannnn.. I know I was never the "skinny" type. But before I was slimmer than what I am currently. Fuuuhhh, not cool! I really need to get motivated. I always say that I will, but I don't.. no motivation. Gosh. But yes, I shall. Seriously.
Anywaies, I should fix up my room a bit before my mom gets loud at me. Hahha. Byyye!
No comments:
Post a Comment