Sunday, December 12, 2010

My X-mas List

Black/Brown Bomber Jacket

Just Dance 2 Wii Game

Michael Jackson: The Experience Wii Game

iPOD Car Charger

Ski Beanie (Any Color)

Snuggie (Any Color/Design), Yes, I said it, a snuggie. LOL :)

Giants Hoodie

Giants World Series Champ T-Shirt

Giants Replica Lincecum Jersey
Haaaa jk, this is a stretch, I jst wanted to show you guys who's my favvvv. 

Giants World Serious Champs Cap
Another streeeetch, iPOD 4th Generation 32 gb

John Mayer: Continuum
(An old album, might not be on shelves)

Stud Earrings
(Any kind, nothing in particular) 
Moleskin Notebook 
Pilot G-2 Gel Pens 
(These write awesomely) :P

Watch
(vvvvv The pic is just to show a watch, not which one. LOL.)
Computer Case for 15'4'' 

Okay this list is for people who are in search for a xmas gift for me and are stumped beyond belief. 
There's other things on my mind, but I'm pretty sure I've got a good list.. maybe. 

Other miscellaneous things i didn't want to look up a picture for are:
- Any good books you recommend me reading
- Gift cards to anywhere; eg. target, old navy, borders

I'm not really into the whole materialistic things anywaies.. Santa knows what I really want for Christmas. But I'll make sure to send this list to Santa ASAP, so.. good luck guys :)

Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment