The last blog of 2010.
This would've happened a couple of days ago when I was in a blogging mood but it never really happened cuz it seemed like I was always doing something else. No more me time. LOL.
When I was in that mood, it was when I was looking at fb statuses all over my wall that said similar updates such as "I'm so done with this year.. bring on 2011." "Out with the old, and in with the new year." -type statuses.. and I was thinking to myself.. Why soooo negative yo..? I know it sounds like a very ignorant thing since anything could've happened to them that downed their year. Sorry.
As for me, thinking back, even tho I'm glad it's the end of another year and a start of a new one. But I'm thankful for 2010. 2010 was a year of happenings. This day last year was really a day of change. December 31, 2009 was a day where I actually found a place for myself for the upcoming year. I was totally bummed last year around christmas break. I did not know what I was to do.. school-wise. I was out PUC, went to NVC for a semester.. and was scrambling, looking, waiting for something to happen. I really thought I was going to go to end up going to school in the Philippines this year. But one simple call to ACN helped change things for me. My mom called the school the evening of Dec. 30th, I went to visit the school and get an application on Dec. 31st, and Jan. 6- Had orientation, Jan. 7- Interview w/ the Director. Jan 11. -Started my LVN classes. And here I am a year later thinking damn, if it weren't for that school that gave me a chance to jump-start my career I would be in the motherlands right now. 2010 was a good year. Have it, that there were bad times during this year.. But you can't help it. You got the good, the bad, and the ugly. Ha. It's true.
But overall, 2010 was a really good year for me. I was able to gain a "batch" full of awesome people in my life, experiences to last me a lifetime, start my career and find to actually like it, ¬ that bullshit, "I want to be a (fill in the blank)" and come to find that they hate doing what they are doing.. no sense in continuing that lifestyle bruh. Face reality. I give it up to those who break out of what ever others think and go their own path. Cuz that's what life is about anyways, making life worth living for.
What else? I'm really thanking a lot for school cuz it felt like I was in school every single day of 2010, it was a fucking hard battle to come through.. and we're almost done guys. Yeehoo! But I've gotta give a shout to my family who is continuously supporting me. And even tho, it's hard now, we will be victorious in the end. God has our backs, ^__^. To my cousins, y'all mofos know who you are, my ridahs, we here for life. To my friends who were there from the get go, thanks for not letting me slip away from your lives, cuz honestly the ones that are still here are meant to stay. Thanks beezys. My new found friends, we've been through a shit load of shit, literally. We can go the distance, batch e110, see u on the floor guys! Everyone who has been in my life, even if it was just for a shimigit second, you have a reason to be in my life, regardless of time spent. My Almighty God, you're awesome, thank you for not giving up on me. Let's continue on strong to the next year, 2011 we can do this! :)
And this goes out to all the bad things that happened this year, .. tho it was inevitable to get pass you.. i believe that everything happens for a reason. And it must of been brought upon me to grow and learn from it. The best things are taught through experience.
I know I'm really missing a whole bunch of stuff, but I feel like my mind is going through 2010 in these last minutes counting down to new years.. my memories of 2010 will never be forgotten. I'm getting ready to face the new year. Please be good to me :)
finish 11:56PM, so long 2010, thanks for the good, the bad, and the ugly. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment