Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You

Everrrything lately has made me think of u mofo. I swear. I feel like I hang out with u waaaaay too much now. You had to be around more, way too much. And i make memories with u that i recall in my mind, and even tho it's little i still remember. Because to mee, the little things count. I'm not extravagant, or high class.. I'm simple, and the slightest hint of awesome strikes my attention. Haha. Lately, anything from u is awesome. And I see it as seeing uuuu in a different light. Everyone may bash on u for not taking what everyone has in common: school, seriously but i see that u could. You try to make do with what u got. I understand your not doing this for yourself soley but for ya moms. Ya moms that u own .. with love. Aw, see I remember that. Haha. *sigh* thinking of u makes me smile, but it also makes me shake my head cuz you're so retarded sometimes. Which makes me retarded, cuz i think about it and just laugh.. You don't mind if u fuck up, cuz you know you bring yourself right back up. you.. keep my friends limited, Keep them hoes interested/ Resented by the game like I'm Pete Rose in this bitch.// Who got me listening to more hip-hop, keeping me updated, huh i wonder.. you. It's not that I was doing it to have something in common with u, but i saw it as u bringing me into a world that is genius, lyrically. Talent that is God-given. Something that u have, it's impressive. Impressive. People see only the exterior, tough act you put on.. but i see something more than that. Someone that you don't show to others. And I wonder why you choose to show that side to me. Why, that's the main question in my head. Whyyyy? But it's funny, cuz my head is saying "why?", but my heart is saying "why.. not?" *shrugs* I saw you at first, thought you were cute, but just thought mann. this guy is too much.. i can't hang. but i got to know u, seriously dnt judge a book by it's cover because there's more inside waiting to be discovered. Know that muthaf-cker well, what you gon do now/ Whatever ever I wanna do, gosh its cool now.// Not really. :P Why do I like u. Is it because my hormones are going crazy. Why do you gotta be so damn funny. Making me smile way too much. I almost got caught up.. but you played it off... ahhhh damn. Can't do that again now. Zanng. Why do you remember things that happened before, when we would have convos.. cuz usually people forget. I got a watch for you, mickey mouse, oh yeah, but it doesnt have batteries.. Still rocking it even if it doesn't have batteries. Whyyy. It's no good, no use from it. Why wear it, i'd understand if it had batteries and it was working ya, wear it, but now, still rocking the watch without batteries. AHHHH. Really?! My mind is going crazy. Why would u do that!?  Gosh, and when u touch me, why do u touch me. Don't touch me, I go crazy. Crazy man crazy man. I think when I'm around you I can handle it, and maybe that's why when I'm away from you I can go crazy cuz it's been building up... Gosh, I know he doesn't see me that way. I'm his friend. But mannnn.. why do u do these things man. Why stay in a group where u dont have your homies in it.. u know people, and u talk to me .. but why? Cuz u wanna. I think I'm thinking way to hard on all of these things. Over analyzing shit. I need to stop this and do work.

Forreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment