Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bday list

I really don't need anything, but this list was upon request since I'm so difficult I guess. Hahah. sorry.


  • A new cell phone (from my parents plwz)
  • School supplies. naknaknak haha
  • Sunglasses
  • Watch with a second hand
  • Digital camera
  • Ipod/ mp3 player
  • A stethoscope, Littman, with a bell 
  • Victoria secret perfume, endless love. mmm nahah
  • A cd case holder. 
  • A white zipper hoodie sweater.
  • Any gift cards (target, barnesnoble/ borders, old navy..etc)
  • Wallet 
  • Wii games. Another wii controller
  • External hard drive for my computer 
  • gLee soundtracks
  • A trip to the beeeeeach. hahaha
  • A road trip to LA/ Daygo, but that's a long shot, esp. cuz my parents. 
I'm honestly running out of things ... I'll come back and update if i figure out anything. I really don't need things, i'd rather spend time with fambam/ friends.. that's all i really need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment