Monday, May 10, 2010

My thoughts..

Sometimes I can stand it. Sometimes I'm cool with what ever is going on before me. I know how to keep my cool. But when it comes down to it.. I just want to explode. I really don't care what is going on.. and I know exactly what is going on. But it's so weird.. cuz in the back of my mind I'm just like.. this can't be happening since ..blah blah blah.

Dude shows that he's crushing on her, but she's taken..
But the girl that is taken, feels like her "guy" is turning "cold" in the relationship... his attitude has changed.
Then I ask how's her and her boo thang.
She explains.. but keeps it a secret to friend dude.
Since.. she didn't trust him yet.
Dude.. was oblivious to everything we would talk about until one day.
One rainy day..
She said it was okay, and I was sent as the messenger.. to tell him
WOW.
I told him, but..
waaaaay more than what I was suppose to. "secret"
but it was sucha waste since she told him eventually already.
and he told me how he felt..
i'm the holder of all "secrets". fawk.
everything is out in the open.
we hang out.. and
i feel like the third wheel.
rollllllll.. roll..
it was fun before, but now it's ... sad.
i feel like they use me.
*HAHA*
they use me to be there to hang, cuz if i wasn't there..
then..
wala.
no more hang outs.. even tho i always "kid" and say you guys can go, .. date time.
LOL.
but i don't think they'd mind that. girl seems more happier w/ him.
but i know it's just since she's not happy at home.
i guess it all works on both ways, he makes her happy.
she's there, which makes him happy.
give and take.
i just hope more on him that he doesn't fall so hard.. cuz he shows it.
i tell him all the time.
and he's like.. i'm trying my best to control myself.
"the heart wants what it wants"
it hurts. not easy.
be careful.

Though they seem like they're the only ones that are hurting inside. We're all hurting together. It sucks being the friend.. that watches all. Hah creeper status. *Sigh*
I'll just hang in there, because I care about them to much to let them fall alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment