Friday, April 2, 2010

Cut me a little slack.

I don't know why, but my parents treat me like i'm still some little kid. I know they're just looking after me and I respect that but FORREAL man! i don't fucking do anything stupid. I just want to go hang out with my friends when I have the chance.. is that so bad? Im telling you where I'm at who I'm with.. im not gunna fucking lie to you. I mean, i just want to go kick it with them just for a while. Let my mind fucking rest.

I don't know. It's just hard being at home now. Being under their rules again. When I use to just be free and I can do what I want under whenever. I mean I didn't go crazy or anything, but like midnight runs to superwalmart, i can't do that over here.

I know there's always two sides of the situation, but honestly, they should ease up some. I don't fucking do shit just to fit in with the crowd. I'm not a little girl anymore, I'm not stupid. I can make decisions on my own. I know the difference between what's right and wrong.

I mean, it seems whenever they say NO it's because they don't fucking trust me. It hurts cuz I know that I'm not a bad person. I wouldn't do anything that would get me in trouble u know.

I just hate it. Hate having to miss out on shit, not even all that fancy shit, but just hanging out with my friends or fam something simple like that. I hardly do since I've got school up the ass. It just irritates me, cuz they just want me to stay home, and do their shit all the time. AHADFKGJOW;IELGJ.ADKLB asklfjdlfkbj

No comments:

Post a Comment