Friday, December 18, 2009
imeem. is. dead.
I used my online sources wisely. I strayed away from networking sites. Myspace died off. I wasn't really big on FB but it's a ways of communication. Blogging gave me creativity. kdramas kept me sane.. until the episode ended. HA jk! but imeem was where my music was. filed by category, artists, favorites, playlist, mixtapes.. & now.. dead. I've been dealing with this for a week tho it seems like aggggges. I feel like where can I listen to music that will have an unlimited library stocked down.. (i'm exaggerating) no whereeeee. I can only hold on to youtube and it's music videos for so long. I want to hear specific playlists without having to subscribe or pay for unlimited listens. What the heck.. & now it says that imeem has joined with myspace. So.. where's my music? Ugh, my hard work. For the past almost 3 years I worked on complying music together and finding music on that one specific engine. Now it's gone. Everything.. :( The reason why I made that account was because I was off to college and I didn't have an ipod at the time.. that's where I kept most of my music. That place was the bomb. Now I'm struggling to listen to songs online.. the best of luck I've had was 30 second previews, Rhapsody player which plays like 4 songs a month.. and youtube. I know I sound like a jerk, trying to free-load off of artists music online rather than buy their CD. I understand why they've done this.. they're losing money and need to make profits off of their work, obviously.. Its just some people don't want to buy a cd and like a couple of songs but the rest of the cd is crap. (not to be rude) but there are artists out there that have a couple one hit wonders and thinking since that one song was good the rest of the album should be right? wrong! i mean for me i want to research on the music, i want to see if it's worth buying. not to sound lousy, jst a smart buyer. *Sigh* It's such a loss.. rest in peace imeem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... sooooooooooooo soooooooooooo sooooooooo sad! and i listen to ur music! grrrr.... not cool man!
ReplyDelete-mng
ha, i'll try my best to make playlist mng. thanks
ReplyDelete